Rings of Saturn (O. Sanctum) – Herbal Blend – Relief From Stressful Conditions
Order is for a 1 oz Loose Herb Blend, or Pre-rolled blunts it comes in a resealable pouch.
The Rings of Saturn (O. Sanctum is short for Ocimum sanctum, or Holy Basil, also known as “Tulsi”) is an aromatic plant that is native to the tropics of Asia and Africa, and is widespread as a cultivated plant and weed. O. Sanctum, has been cultivated for medical and religious purposes. In particular, it has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine for various types of healing. O. sanctum is considered an adaptogen, balancing the processes of the body and allowing it to adapt to stressful situations. It is regarded as an elixir of life and is believed to promote longevity. For this blend it is used for its sedative, nervine and antipyretic effects.
Like our other herbal blends, The Rings of Saturn is both flavorful and relaxing. The herbs used are blended with care and contain no synthetic ingredients, tobacco or THC. However, this blend works beautifully with CBD and THC mixes. The Rings of Saturn herbal blend is intended to help you come down from a stressful day, it reduces stress, builds stamina, uplifts mood, supports the immune system, balances metabolism and serves as a powerful adaptogen. The Rings of Saturn blends perfectly with our Egypt blend to increase relaxation and induce vision and dreams. .
Made with the following Ingredients: Organic Tulsi Blend, Chamomile, Lavender, Marshmallow leaf
WHATS SPECIAL ABOUT THESE INGREDIENTS
Organic Tulsi Blend – Holy Basil (Krishna & Rama leaf varieties , and East Indian Basil (Ocimum Gratissimum – Vanna leaf variety)
Marshmallow leaf – In Chinese medicine, the herb is known to strengthen the “yin”, the female energy, to soften muscles and tissue, to allow for a gentle and pleasant flow of the blood, to nurture bodily fluids, to release excess heat, and to calm the nervous system. It also contains chemicals that might decrease cough that will help to heal wounds by decreasing inflammation and fighting certain microbes.
Chamomile – Because chamomile is a buffer to stress and anxiety, it serves well as a prep to 3rd eye stimulants. Chamomile has the ability to enhance peaceful sleep whether consumed as a tincture, a tea, a nutritive food, or when smoked or vaporized. This herb battles anxiety or stress related tension, and is helpful in promoting relaxation.
Lavender – Lavender is known throughout the world for its incredible aroma and therapeutic benefits. The lavender flower imparts an incredible flavor while allowing users to feel its therapeutic qualities. Smoking lavender is known to reduce insomnia by helping you drift into a peaceful sleep. It’s also been studied to reduce agitation, as well as dementia.
While these herbal blends are good to consume as teas. Many people also use them as smoking blends.
HOW TO SMOKE LOOSE HERBS
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small (feel free to powder them).
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to powder any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Using a vape is also highly enjoyable, you must use a grinder to make herbs ready for the vape.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend, so spritzing your smoking blend with a little water and storing it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture can help. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. (via Self Ceremony)
Super dry herbs are not enjoyable to smoke, and they also burn up all that hard work too fast. I recommend storing the majority of your mix completely dry, in an air-tight glass jar, out of the sun and cool if possible. Take smaller amounts out of that and store in a jar or tin you actually use from, and stick a small piece of apple, orange peel, lemon peel, etc. in the tin when you fill it, to rehydrate the herbs. Ideally, you want them about as moist as they can be and still burn, for the best effect and the lowest temperature heat while burning, as well. (via Traditional Roots)
Spritz with enough water and honey to moisten and store the mix in a tin or glass jar with a lid. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
THINGS TO KNOW
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production
- Herbal blends are not addictive, do not contain tobacco or any addictive substances, and are not habit-forming. They are actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own or smoke them with our crystal pipes.
- All blends double as loose leaf tea. Feel free to alternate between smoking and making tea with your blend.
- All 1oz blends come in a re-sealable pouch.
- We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- Herbal Smokes are for persons at the legal smoking age only.
- Due to the suppression of holistic remedies for curing diseases, this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and as such must be listed as “For Educational Purposes” only.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues.
- Jupiter Moon Rising will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use discretion, read up on each herb and use as suggested by your research.