Moon Flower – Herbal Blend – For Divine Feminine Energy
Order is for a 1 oz Loose Herb Blend, it comes in a resealable pouch. Or in a pack of 10 pre-rolled smokes.
Open up and bloom under the light of the moon. Open up and explore your own divine feminine self and energy. The Moon Flower herbal smoking blend is a mostly flower blend, with most of the herbs being regarded as having feminine – yin energy. Moon flower was made to tend to the Root and Heart Chakras, to heal and tap into divine feminine energy. It helps to relax, effectively allowing us to lower our guard enough for us to be vulnerable. This opening us helps us to meet the areas of ourselves that needs love, healing and self care the most. Moon flower is a highly feminine blend, the ingredients are good for people wanting to increase their yin/female energy, doing lunar rituals, hoping to release and let go of painful pasts, or hoping to manifest and bring in the energy of love.
Like our other herbal blends, Moon Flower is both flavorful and relaxing. The herbs used are blended with care and contain no synthetic ingredients, tobacco or THC. However, this blend works beautifully with CBD and THC mixes. Moon flower herbal blend is intended to help you meet yourself from an intimate and healing place and help you to vibrate higher.
Made with the following Ingredients: Marshmallow leaf, Mugwort, Jasmine, Chamomile, Rose, Hibiscus, Lavender and Damiana.
WHATS SPECIAL ABOUT THESE INGREDIENTS
Marshmallow leaf – In Chinese medicine, the herb is known to strengthen the “yin”, the female energy, to soften muscles and tissue, to allow for a gentle and pleasant flow of the blood, to nurture bodily fluids, to release excess heat, and to calm the nervous system. It also contains chemicals that might decrease cough that will help to heal wounds by decreasing inflammation and fighting certain microbes.
Mugwort – Many ancient cultures smoked mugwort to promote vivid dreams. It also produces a very mild psychotropic effect while you’re awake. If smoked it can ease you into a deeper meditation or trance state. Mugwort helps us to release our wild, untamed selves. It encourages both men and women to connect with the divine feminine within, to open our third eye to our visions and dreams.”
Jasmine – Known as the “Queen of the Night,” Jasmine flowers tend to bloom at night, it is said that the Jasmine plant has the ability to stimulate the 3rd eye chakra and induce prophetic visions and dreams. An undisputed Lunar herb, Jasmine is an appropriate choice for all manner of moon rituals: Prophecy, dreaming, attraction etc. Jasmine especially corresponds to the Waxing Moon and is said to attract spiritually pure love.
Chamomile – Because chamomile is a buffer to stress and anxiety, it serves well as a prep to 3rd eye stimulants. Chamomile has the ability to enhance peaceful sleep whether consumed as a tincture, a tea, a nutritive food, or when smoked or vaporized. This herb battles anxiety or stress related tension, and is helpful in promoting relaxation.
Rose – Known as the Queen of flowers, roses helps our heart center to relax, open, and heal. She is an extraordinary ally for helping us to open our hearts to love ourselves — it is only from this place of self-love and self-acceptance that we can truly forgive, heal, and move one. Rose is a beautiful plant for healing from grief, trauma, loss, and is also helpful for chronic depression and PTSD. Rose does not judge whether your trauma is “valid” or “bad enough” — she understands that trauma and heartbreak come in many forms.
Hibiscus, The Hibiscus flower represents feminine energy and everything that is female related. Among the things the hibiscus flower helps with are: energize first and second chakras, assist in healing reproductive ailments/infertility, helps soothe feelings of frigidity or lack, offer solace for long-held scars of sexual trauma, stimulates sexuality and passion and helps to release creativity within the internal divine matrix (the womb).
Lavender – Lavender is known throughout the world for its incredible aroma and therapeutic benefits. The lavender flower imparts an incredible flavor while allowing users to feel its therapeutic qualities. Smoking lavender is known to reduce insomnia by helping you drift into a peaceful sleep. It’s also been studied to reduce agitation, as well as dementia.
Damiana – Damiana has been used in Mexico, Central America, and South America since the times of the ancient Aztec, and remains quite popular today. Although its noted effect on sexual desire has been its primary traditional use across cultures, it has also been valued as a relaxant, digestive stimulant, mood enhancer. Damiana is also a hallucinogen and adds to the potency of the effects of the Egypt blend.
While these herbal blends are good to consume as teas. Many people also use them as smoking blends.
HOW TO SMOKE LOOSE HERBS
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small (feel free to powder them).
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to powder any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Using a vape is also highly enjoyable, you must use a grinder to make herbs ready for the vape.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend, so spritzing your smoking blend with a little water and storing it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture can help. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. (via Self Ceremony)
Super dry herbs are not enjoyable to smoke, and they also burn up all that hard work too fast. I recommend storing the majority of your mix completely dry, in an air-tight glass jar, out of the sun and cool if possible. Take smaller amounts out of that and store in a jar or tin you actually use from, and stick a small piece of apple, orange peel, lemon peel, etc. in the tin when you fill it, to rehydrate the herbs. Ideally, you want them about as moist as they can be and still burn, for the best effect and the lowest temperature heat while burning, as well. (via Traditional Roots)
Spritz with enough water and honey to moisten and store the mix in a tin or glass jar with a lid. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
THINGS TO KNOW
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production
- Herbal blends are not addictive, do not contain tobacco or any addictive substances, and are not habit-forming. They are actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own or smoke them with our crystal pipes.
- All blends double as loose leaf tea. Feel free to alternate between smoking and making tea with your blend.
- All 1oz blends come in a re-sealable pouch/Or in a pack of 10 pre-rolled smokes.
- We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- Herbal Smokes are for persons at the legal smoking age only.
- Due to the suppression of holistic remedies for curing diseases, this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and as such must be listed as “For Educational Purposes” only.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues.
- Jupiter Moon Rising will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use discretion, read up on each herb and use as suggested by your research.